Monday 28 January 2008

Return

Massive long absence from here. Sorry. Lifemess and being busy with various stuff. All back on track now.

Househunting is an absolute arse, and landlords and agencies are evil personified. I wish I were rich so I could buypass the whole renting thing and buy my own place. Don't think that'll happen for a good few years yet, somehow. It's also a bugger with Collette living dahn sahf currently trying to organise viewings and stuff around when she can make it up to Leeds. Hopefully it'll all fall into place soon.

The Jubilee gig was... a gig. A pleasure to share a stage with North and Shuman, certainly, but naturally they cooped themselves away on the tour bus for the majority of it, so we only met them briefly. I was happy to learn that Aaron North is approximately the same height as me. I felt validated by this somehow. Our single's out soon, anyway, and we're playing at Leeds' The Cockpit to launch it. 9th February. Come down if you can.

I need to get my writing head back on, but my creative energy has nosedived since Christmas in particular. Hopefully everything will brighten up soon.

L x